Turn to Three

>> 14 October, 2009

Time pass by really fast....
My daughter will turn to 3 on 19/10/2009, will open a small home party for her.

Menu for the party will be:
- Chicken Satay
- Pork Satay
- Sushi
- Lamb Chop
- Spaghetti w/meat sauce
- Apple Crumble
- And, Red Eggs, and steam chicken drumstick is a must

I will be so busy starting today onward to prepare the foods.....

Tonight, i'm going to thread the chicken / pork cubes onto bamboo skewers for my SATAY... it might need to take up few hours to do this task.

Tomorrow, i need to bake Japanese Cotton Cheesecake, this is the most important among all. cos' this will be my daughter's Birthday cake.

And the day after tomorrow i will need to frost the icing and decorations on the cake. I hope the outcome of the cake will be wonderful!

Then on the main day, i will need to grill the satay, and prepare all the foods for the dinner. If time allowed, i think i will try out the apple crumble too.

All my effort, from prepare to well done take me a few days to handle it. But the dinner will be finish within 2 hour..

But i love to try out to cook new foods. But once i know the technique on the food i cook, i am no more interest to cook it once more time.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP